- Welcome Gifts are applicable to new Principal Cardholders of CMB Wing Lung UnionPay Dual Currency Platinum Card only. Supplementary Cardholders or those who has in the past 12 months held any CMB Wing Lung Credit Card or Affinity Card (including Principal and Supplementary Cards) are not eligible to the welcome gifts.
- Each eligible Principal Cardholder is entitled to receive the Welcome gift once only, even if Principal Cardholder applies for more than one credit card during the Promotional Period. If a Principal Cardholder is entitled to receive the Welcome Gift under another concurrent promotion run by CMB Wing Lung Bank("the Bank"), Principal Cardholder is only entitled to receive only one of the Promotional Offer at the Bank's discretion.
- Welcome gift cannot be changed once it is indicated on the application form. Welcome gifts are available on a first come, first served basis while stocks last. The Bank reserves the right to offer an alternative gift as replacement in case of product shortage.
- For redemption of 60,000 Bonus Points, Principal Cardholder should make HK$2,800 eligible transactions (RMB1 will count as HK$1 for RMB transaction) or above in the first 2 months of new card issuance, 60,000 bonus points will be credited to cardholder’s account in 2 months upon fulfillment of the required spending criteria and will be shown in the credit card statement
- Only retail purchase transactions, cash advances, online purchases, mail or phone orders or posted amount of instalment purchase will be calculated as eligible transactions.
- The following transactions are not eligible for this promotion: autopay, credit to cash, balance transfer, flexible instalment, interest free tuition loan, Octopus auto reload amount, online bill payment, gambling chips, securities transaction, foreign exchange, travellers' cheque, finance charges, handling fees, annual fee payment, account service fees, late payment charges, reversal transaction, personalized Octopus application fee, cancellation or reimbursement of transaction, fraudulent transaction, real estate sales, vehicle, fuel, wholesale, supermarket spending, hospital fee, academic fee, donations to charitable and social service organization, government and government-related services or political organization fee, parking lots and garages, transportation, utilities fee, insurance, new agents and newsstands and any credit card transactions designated by the Bank from time to time.
- If cardholders cancel their new Credit Card within 1 year upon card issuance, the Bank reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of HK$200 for each cancelled card.
- During the promotion period and redemption period, credit card account of the cardholder should be valid and in good credit standing.
- The Bank reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the above offers without prior notice. In case of any dispute arisen, the Bank reserves the right to make the final decision.